A private bank is seeking an Assistant Vice President Custodian Trustee, to effectively manage the Custodian Trustee staff in the oversight and management of the Bank’s activities as Designated Custodian to Guernsey Regulated Fund business, including the QA program and onsite visit program.
- To ensure that the Custodian Monitoring program, including regular valuation based reviews and onsite visits reviews, are scheduled and then delivered in a timely and accurate manner. To report findings and statistics to the VP CT on a monthly basis to enable reporting to EXCO and the Risk Committee.
- To oversee the planning and carrying out the onsite visit program to the designated managers and principal managers of our regulated fund business and taking part when required.
- Identification and implementation of appropriate controls and procedures for operational & regulatory risks, and optimal use of each team member.
- To bring to the attention of the VP Custodian Trustee anything that arises which has led, or may lead, to a pricing error, breach or regulatory finding either with the funds we are custodian to, or our practices as designated custodian.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the rules and guidance notes applicable to the regulated funds business within Guernsey, with application of the same.
- Excellent supervisory and team leadership skills.
- Effective personal organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of all bank systems