Our client is looking for an Assistant Trust Administrator. The successful candidate will deliver excellent client administration to a portfolio of client trust and company structures by supporting the Private Wealth Team as required.
The candidate will be responsible for regular collection of outstanding fees from clients (to be reviewed on a monthly basis), preparation of outgoing payments and assisting in property transactions and the administration following purchase.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) with English & Mathematics at Grade C or above
- Willingness to undertake or currently studying a relevant Professional Qualification e.g. STEP, ICSA, ACCA
- 1 – 3 years of trust administration experience
- Good IT skills, including practical experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- A flexible attitude towards work and a willingness to assist other team members as necessary
- Have ambition, demonstrate drive and a willingness to learn
- Good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills