A fund administration and fiduciary services company is seeking a Assistant Manager, to take responsibility for a portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the Corporate, Funds and Listing Services Division and the wider Group.
- Maintain secretarial, governance and transactional oversight and control of a cross section of client entities
- Oversee transactions undertaken by client entities whilst involving the Manager and/or Director where necessary
- Prepare and disseminate investor call and distribution notices
- Process investor transfers to include collection of due diligence and FATCA/CRS documentation
- Take a primary role in onboarding new client entities including collection of correct due diligence
- Audit liaison
- Preparation and distribution of board packs for client entity board meetings where required
Applicants must have experience working on regulated collective investment schemes and managing staff, hold or be studying for the ICSA or STEP qualification and have a familiarity of FATCA and CRS as they relate to client entities and reporting.