A wealth management organisation is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their Unit Linked Operations team.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Initially support the Unit Linked Operational teams as required with query and exception case management, with the intention of ultimately taking ownership and accountability for solution throughout the ongoing development plan
- Support the provision of reporting of Operational statistics based on MI requirements but also based on Operational process / SLA monitoring
- Close liaison and interaction with Customer Services Teams to ensure a seamless customer service delivery
- Close liaison and interaction with Regional Teams to ensure a seamless customer service delivery
- Dealing with AML variations, and review of pack information in relation to CDD or fraudulent aspects, to ensure the escalations are addressed in a timely manner and ensuring that exception requirements and process is correctly adopted by the Operational teams
- Partake in team or project meetings and disseminate information accordingly across relevant teams as and when required
- Provide support for Operational Associates as required / for holiday cover
- Monitor any backlogs in responses to queries or processing with turnaround times – provide feedback to the team leads / Operations Manager
- Perform other related roles and duties as and when required by Management for the effective running of the Operational unit
The desirable candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in a customer focussed operational environment within the financial services sector, experience of directing/mentoring team members with the focus on team ethics, have AML / CDD experience and demonstrate regulatory awareness.