Are you qualified or part qualified ICSA or STEP? A provider of trust, administration, and fiduciary services is seeking a motivated and experienced fund administrator to join their growing team.
In this role you will be required to provide assistance in the administration of funds and other entities, ensuring payments are accurately & properly processed and approved.
Other Key duties include:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of the distribution to clients' investors
- Openly escalate any issues/risks arising promptly to the Manager/Directors where appropriate
- Adhere to the deadlines set pertaining to constitutional documents and other client agreements
- Liaise with clients to ensure efficient delivery of output and client service expectations
- When required, to prepare minutes and other meeting documents
- Support seniors in the handling and proper keeping of KPIs for the process, including error or quality control logs
If you can communicate effectively whilst adhering to deadlines, then why not find out more and register today!