Are you still trying to familiarise yourself with the real world? After the unfortunate couple of years, we have had alongside Covid 19, we are just about getting back into our ‘normal’ routines of waking up in the morning and preparing ourselves for our day at work.
Working from home has gradually become a place of comfort for all of us. Being able to complete all the duties we usually would, but surrounded by the comfort of our own home, puts us into a sort of fantasy. Feeling cosy and relaxed while working, tucked into bed with a cuppa makes us feel at ease, however we know this cannot last forever.
After months of worry, it is time to return to our 9-5’s. So, here are a few words on how we can begin to feel fresh and motivated when we wake up for work. Let’s make it a productive day!
Motivation is one of the strongest emotions to exist. Feeling motivated gives us an exciting energy that makes us feel powerful and productive. Motivation is different for everyone; for some it is effortless to feel motivated, however, others may find this more of a challenge. Here are a few ways we can begin to feel motivated in the morning:
- Set yourself a realistic, achievable goal.
- Look for inspiration - Read people’s success stories.
- Celebrate your achievements (Even the small ones!).
- Surround yourself with positive people and people who support you.
Routines help us start our morning in a positive way which results in good self-care. From waking up in the morning, to going to sleep at night. When you have a routine, your happiness should always find a place to fit in between when planning current affairs. Routines create a stress free, organised mind which result in us feeling calm, happy, and then motivated. Here are some ideas on how to start and plan a routine:
- Make it fun! But simple! – Create your own planner and use a variety of colours.
- Make a list.
- Identity your priorities.
- Stay flexible and give yourself plenty of time in between.
A positive mind equals a positive life. Positive thinking is the practise of focusing on the good in every given circumstance, even if we can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you struggle to find the good in a situation, step back and try to recognise it from a different point of view. Here are a few ways we can change the way we look at things:
- Focus on the good things.
- Picture the best possible outcome.
- Smile more and humour yourself.
- Write down a few things you are thankful for.
So, start your day the right way and register today. Visit Situations.gg and we’ll find a job to make you smile!