Situations Recruitment has been successfully placing temps in Guernsey for 37 years and the temp market is extremely buoyant in 2023. In the UK the temp market is seeing a boom with the REC UK Report on Jobs reporting that there is a ‘strong demand for temp workers’, as Guernsey follows after UK trends we can expect to see an increase within the temp market this year. We currently have a huge range of temp roles ranging from HR, Compliance, PA’s, Trust, Account Management, Banking and Operations, as well as general Administration and Reception work.
It’s not just holiday and sick cover, our clients also employ temps on a contract basis which are generally 6-12 months to assist with busy periods without adding to their permanent headcount. These roles help to cover seasonal work, undertake special projects and helps companies to assess whether they may need an additional member of staff on a permanent basis, giving the business control and flexibility. We also take care of all the candidate screening, so the client can employ temps quickly and easily.
- Freedom! You can work when you like and take time out when you like.
- Competitive rates of pay on offer.
- Variety to undertake a range of roles and tasks in order to keep your working life interesting!
- It’s great for seasonal work or when you need to take longer breaks, e.g. you can work over the winter and then take time out in the summer sunshine.
- You can earn some extra cash to go travelling, start that house refurbishment or treat yourself to something special.
- If you’ve retired from permanent work but are not quite ready to give up work entirely, you can temp for short or long periods to suit you.
- You can “try before you buy”, try out a particular field of work or company and see if you like it before committing to a permanent position/future career.
- Increase your skill set by adding to your skills to help your future career.
- Made redundant? You can temp to maintain income whilst seeking a new permanent position.
We have a large variety of junior, mid, and senior-level temporary vacancies. Check out our current vacancies here, or get in contact today to hear more about how temping can benefit you via email@example.com
Leave yours below.