Our client is looking for an IT Assistant to maintain all IT hardware and software, be responsible for management and setting up of new starters, movers and leavers and the monitoring of the Network.
The candidate will assist with Access control management and will give assistance of IT projects as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comp TIA A+ and Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician qualifications or Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (or equivalent)
- Mathematics and English language GCSE grades A to C (or equivalent) as a minimum examination qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous IT Admin or support experience
- Team player attitude and will be a problem solver
- A natural ability to juggle multiple demands
- A desire to embed best practice