Our client is looking for a Valuations Senior Administrator to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day to day administration of the Valuations department runs smoothly and adheres to regulations and SLA's.
The successful candidate will assist in the preparation of net asset valuations, as well as, assisting with monthly reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant or working towards a relevant professional qualification e.g. ACCA/ACCA Foundations
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the finance industry, ideally the Funds sector
- Sound knowledge of fund administration, recording of financial transactions, preparation of net asset valuations and financial reports
- A willingness to learn new skills and work as part of a small team
- Skilled in planning and monitoring workloads in order to achieve goals within expected timescales.
- Knowledge of or experience in working with Fund platforms