Due to our clients continuing growth they are now seeking an exceptional individual to manage a portfolio of clients providing trust and company administration of varying complexity. The role will involve:
- Assisting the directors, and the managers, in administering a portfolio of clients (to cover all governance, payments, correspondence, banking, keeping the structure in good standing).
- Ensuring that client invoices are produced and sent to the client in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the status of the invoice is tracked
- Ensuring that debtors are controlled and debts collected
- Drafting of minutes, resolutions and loan agreements
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in company and trust administration, be STEP/ICSA or equivalent and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.