A fiduciary and administration company has a vacancy for a Trust Administrator/ Senior Trust Administrator to manage a portfolio of private HNW clients.
Duties will include:
- General day-to-day administration of trust and company structures
- Maintaining client and entity database records
- Collecting and verifying client due diligence
- Liaising with clients and advisors; and meeting clients.
- Preparing trustee and board minutes, deeds of appointment, loan agreements, issue of share certificates and maintenance of statutory records
- Arranging and recording trust distributions, loans payments, acquisition and disposal of assets, expenses
- Maintaining asset, nominee and power of attorney registers
Candidates should have at least 2 years' experience in the trust and company field, be self-motivated, confident and organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.