A leading global wealth manager with strong banking and asset management capabilities is looking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
- Carry out day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets.
- Ensure adequate risk management and control in Trust administration team, satisfying fiduciary and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels.
- Liaison with Relationship Managers, investment managers, legal/tax advisors or other third parties regarding client affairs as necessary
- Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes.
- Review of legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities.
- Review of financial documents for trusts and companies.
Applicants must have 5 years' relevant fiduciary sector experience, have strong interpersonal skills, good numerical skills and accuracy and have a strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee. The successful role holder must also possess strong relationship building, influence and consultation skills.