An international bank is in search of a new Trust Relationship Manager to carry out day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets.
- The successful individual will adhere to the risk control framework of the Bank's Trust Group in relation to own client base
- Adherence to service quality standards for trust management
- Ensure adequate risk management and control in trust administration team, satisfying and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels
- Look after delivery and attainment of key performance indicators
- Contact with diverse clients giving the role holder a chance to create a network with positive relationships
- Consideration of client requests both with regard to tax implications and risk assessment
- Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes
- Review legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities
- Review of financial documents for trusts and companies
- Applicants must have 5 years relevant fiduciary sector experience
- Strong personal skills including authenticity and an ability to demonstrate diversity of thinking, crafting a positive personal impact with the Bank and a significant contribution on the health of the organisation as a whole.
- Ability to establish a network across divisions of the Group
- Good numerical and accuracy skills
- strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee
- Deep understanding of trust & company administration