Our client is looking to recruit an ICSA or STEP qualified (or part qualified) Trust Officer, to undertake a variety of duties within a small trust team covering the administration of Trust, Pension and Company structures, for both private and corporate clients.
- General administration of trusts and companies, liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors. This includes periodic file reviews, client billing and collection. Structures to be administered can include pension schemes, conventional trusts and Asset holding companies
- Involvement in the take on of New Business
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Review of agreements including property contracts and other legal documents
- Management of the training and development programmes for the Company’s trainee Trust administrator and supervising of the work of the same staff member
Applicants must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years trust administration experience.
- Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation.
- Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Experience of or ability to learn Viewpoint administration system.
- Good experience of managing and working as part of a team and leading by example.