A firm of fiduciaries and company administrators are looking to recruit a Trust Officer to join their team.
- Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of clients, including complex cases, keeping the Manager appraised of ongoing activity, to include:
- Preparation of statutory records
- Preparation of payments
- Preparation of written correspondence
- Bookkeeping of administrative transactions
- Processing compliance records
- Assisting with periodic client reviews
- Client billing
- Assist with portfolio organisation and control of workflows, delegating as required, to ensure all aspects of client portfolio administration are carried out in an orderly and timely fashion and at an appropriate level
- Monitor portfolio billing and receivables
- Recognise problems and areas of difficulty encountered by direct reports, liaising with the team managers to find and implement solutions
The desirable candidate will be an experienced Senior Administrator who has developed an excellent technical and practical trust and company administration background and client relationship skills and has also demonstrated the ability to be self-directed in the administration of their client portfolio, requiring minimal assistance.
They will also be qualified in STEP, ICSA, ACCA, ACA or a similar professional qualification or alternatively many years of trust and administration and have excellent organisational skills.