A great career opportunity has arisen within a fiduciary services company for a Trust Officer to maintain and administer a portfolio of high net worth clients, working within a team of administrators.
- Maintain and administer a portfolio of high net worth clients, working within a team of administrators
- Be the first point of contact for those clients and maintain pro-active communication with the portfolio of clients by telephone, writing or face to face
- Liaise with intermediaries as appropriate including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and international banks in relation to trust or company activities
- Monitor bank accounts to ensure that there are no overdrawn positions and that the best rates have been obtained for the funds under administration.
- Deal with statutory requirements for corporate clients including annual validations or returns, annual general meetings and maintenance of corporate registers.
- Review all contracts to be entered into and taking independent legal advice where appropriate
- Prepare minutes and resolutions for signature by the Directors or Trustees as applicable
- Input, maintain & review corporate and trust information
Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years' trust and company administration experience and will have either completed or be studying for STEP certificate. Computer literacy is required in Word, Excel, Outlook and 4Series trust package.