A financial and fiduciary services business is seeking a Trust Manager to join their team, to assist with the overall supervision and management of a team, as well as dealing with technical client matters, operations, and projects.
The role is involved in all aspects of client administration but not limited to:
- Understanding of the team’s structures and the responsibilities and roles of each entity
- Liaison with team leaders in relation to operational matters, monitoring overall workflows and taking relevant action where necessary, ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Reviewing of trust deeds, company articles, legal agreements etc. to identify key clauses and terms
- Effecting investments and monitoring cash liquidity across structures
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- STEP/ICSA qualified
- A minimum of 2 years’ Trust Manager experience
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills for transactions, also anticipating what other deliverables / support may be required (consents, advice, CDD, resourcing)
- Good commercial awareness
- General investment knowledge and awareness
- Problem solving and analytical skills – to include looking at issues from different perspectives.
- Good CRS/FATCA reporting experience