Our client is looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to join their expanding Private Client Team as a Trust Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Deal with the incorporation/creation of new entities as and when required.
- Prepare cheques/transfers in settlement of expenses
- Open bank accounts
- Assist with financing arrangements as necessary
- Liaise with the Property Management Company in the UK as well as advisers associated with the structure
- Review documentation related to the properties including Leases, tenancy agreements, construction and development agreements and prepare Directors minutes as appropriate
- Attend regular meetings of the Shareholders
- Review of quarterly work in progress and raising of invoices for administration fees
The successful candidate must have the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and intermediaries and be able to mentor and train junior members of the team.