The Trust Management Officer will be responsible for execution and support of the Trust Centre Guernsey´s related strategic initiatives, global projects, process optimisations and regulatory reporting.
Key responsibilities will include development and oversight of the Trust Management operational platform, core processes, controls and procedures. The role holder will participate in the location governance committees including serving on the Board for the regulated fiduciary entities. Produce and track key KPIs and ad hoc MI, including reporting to local Board and Head Office.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- 10 years’ relevant fiduciary sector experience
- 5 years’ experience of operating at management level
- STEP, ICSA or one of the recognized Accounting professional qualifications would be an asset
- A sound understanding of the developments in the financial industry and its regulatory environment
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills which can be applied in a multi-disciplinary environment to tackle complex problems
- Leadership skills with an ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of a large organization
- Results-oriented and highly motivated to collaborate in an inspiring culture with the capability to rapidly establish effective relationships with key partners on island and abroad