A major financial services organisation is looking to recruit an Trust Administrator to provide routine administration to support the administration of trusts and companies.
- Assist in the development of working relationships with clients, intermediaries and internal contacts to maximise client retention.
- Help maintain the highest level of trust and company administration in order to minimise business risk and to adhere to a culture of compliance with policies, appropriate risk management, and use the principles of treating customers fairly (TCF) where appropriate i.e., when dealing with complaints/queries.
- Ensure individual financial and non-financial targets are met in order to maintain a sustainable fiduciary business.
- Act as an effective member of the fiduciary team and to assist in the meeting of business objectives.
- Demonstrate an understanding of fiduciary responsibility in order to protect the client, yourself, the team and the business.
The desirable candidate will have a basic understanding of the relevant laws relating to Trust Company Business, have aminimum of three years relevant trust and company experience and ideally be ICSA/ACCA/ACA qualified.