Our client is seeking a Trust Administrator, to undertake the day to day trust and company administration of a portfolio of companies and trusts including timely performance of administration, book-keeping and accounts preparation and fee collection.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and administer a portfolio of trusts and companies.
- Responsible for updating accounting records (book keeping) in a timely manner.
- Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements, etc.
- Responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors.
- Preparation of annual accounts for trusts and companies.
- Preparation of receipts, payment statements and asset statements.
- Preparation of basic annual tax work for trusts and companies and liaison with tax advisors and/or our tax department.
Candidates should have good communication skills and be able to engage confidently with clients and intermediaries and have 1-4 years' trust administration experience.