An industry leading independent Insurance Broker is looking to recruit a Trainee Financial Adviser/Financial Adviser/Administrator to join their team.
- Assist Financial Adviser(s)
- Research and write reports with advice for clients
- Undertake Market Research and presentation of advice to clients
- Attend Meetings with Relationship Managers
- General administration and maintenance for client files and records (eg due diligence gathering, risk rating and profiling, keeping details up to date on system)
- Ad hoc meetings and problem solving for clients
- Keep up to date with providers and products available to clients
The desirable candidate will have great communications skills, good IT skills, be a strong relationship builder and a team player. A commitment to work towards a Level 4 Qualification (Dip PFS) will be required for the Trainee Financial Adviser/Financial Adviser roles.