A private bank is seeking a Trainee Administrator to join their Finance department, to administer the Accounts Payable procedure, production of daily reporting and assisting in the financial reporting process for the bank.
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger in accordance with the procedure manual and SOX requirements.
- Ensure vendors are paid promptly, and deal with vendor queries.
- Produce weekly reconciliations for the purchase ledger, providing explanations for outstanding amounts.
- Prepare and analyse daily reports, to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with internal policies.
- Maintain T24 interest rates.
- Provide bookkeeping services for other group entities supported by the bank.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proven IT user skills & knowledge of network applications including Microsoft Office or similar.
- The ability to work under own initiative.
- Good communication skills for liaison with management, staff and with external vendors and auditors.