A global asset management company is recruiting for a Trainee Office Administrator, to provide general office administration and support to all the departments.
Duties will include:
- Organising outgoing mail and liaising with courier companies
- Collecting mail from 3rd parties
- Depositing cheques with Bank and collecting petty cash
- Acting as a messenger
- Photocopying and scanning of documents and updating databases;
- General administration duties
- Data analysis projects
- Assisting all departments with project work
- Dealing with administrative data tasks relating to client structures
- Updating databases
- Preparing, collating and organising data and documentation to ensure all records are up to date and accurate
- Responding to internal queries regarding records or data held
Applicants must hold a minimum 5 GCSE qualification (grade C or above) including English and Maths, have previous experience of basic administrative tasks, have exposure to an office environment and experience of a document management or client administration system.