An insurance business is seeking a Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team, to provide confidential company secretarial and general administrative support within the Company Secretarial department.
- Maintain the central filing systems in relation to the Companies’ key corporate documents including agreements, banking relationship records, signatory lists and all correspondence with the Companies’ regulators.
- Provision of secretarial and general administrative support within the Company Secretarial department.
- Carry out the administration of all matters relating to corporate governance such as assisting with the preparations for Board Meetings and Board Committee meetings.
- Assist with maintaining all statutory books and the filing of all appropriate company secretarial and corporate returns for the Companies in all relevant jurisdictions.
- Ensure the timely payment of corporate fees and the submission and filing of all regulatory and corporate returns as applicable to the Companies (except where otherwise delegated by the Boards).
- Assist with liaising with regulatory bodies including the GFSC and relevant foreign regulators.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and attributes:
- Willing to acquire working knowledge of Guernsey’s legislative and regulatory requirements (or another equivalent jurisdiction).
- Skills to juggle competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate - writing, listening, and speaking, to all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Ablity to collaborate and build relationships at all levels in the business