Our client is seeking a Trainee Accountant, to provide support to the Manager / Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained.
- Responsibility for client portfolios
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company
- Client financial and ad hoc reporting
- Preparation of distribution analysis for investors
- Preparation of client financial analysis, carried interest calculations etc
- Preparation of asset reconciliations
- Recording purchase / sale of investments
- Recording calls and distributions
- Recording transfer / sale of units, shares and interests
- Review of and assistance with bookkeeping
- Review of client ledgers
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Reliability / dependability (Attention to detail and quality).
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Sound technical financial services knowledge.
- Education and qualifications’ to at least ‘A’ level standard.