Our client is looking for a Temporary Office Assistant to provide holiday/absence secretarial cover across the whole office for a period of approximately 6 months.
The successful candidate will work side by side with fee earners to carry out and assist with all their administrative tasks and support them to efficiently deliver their legal fee earning work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good secondary education and preferably educated to A level or equivalent
- An administration or secretarial qualification (would be advantageous)
- Prior experience in a legal environment would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Confidence in use of IT with a good working knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of document management systems would be helpful
- Excellent typing and formatting skills
- Administrative and document management experience