A commercial company is looking for a Temporary Customer Support Officer to work full-time hours on a shift rota basis to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays until the 30th October 2019.
Duties will include:
- First line of customer support, answering calls and online enquiries on a range of customer issues and providing support and advice on technical and general customer queries
- Provide general support for products and services including but not limited to: Sales, Service Provisioning, Billing and Payments
- To provide routine administration including but not limited to: Registrations, Data input, data maintenance, Reporting and additional activities as required.
- Flexible working hours; to an agreed level. Working within a team on a rota basis.
- Excellent telephone manner, good listening skills and empathy
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Willing to work outside normal working hours
- Ability to produce accurate, good quality work
- Competent word processing and document formatting skills
A great opportunity for candidates that enjoy a varied customer contact role.