A local estate agency is seeking a Business Support Administrator to join their team from end April until mid September to cover a leave. The role holder will carry out office administration duties, supporting the Sales & Letting Teams and assisting with the general operational running of the office.
- Answering phone calls and email management
- Booking clients in for property viewings.
- Logging of vendors property keys for safekeeping
- Open daily post box
- Stationary orders and office supplies
- Maintaining the advertising spreadsheet and keeping it up to date
- Maintaining the sales and completions spreadsheet and keeping it up to date
- Making up client files
- General filing
- Collect client due diligence
- Keeping client data up to date
- Assist with compiling and printing brochures
- Diary management
The desirable candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good organisational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent time management skills, often working to tight and strict deadlines
- Serve the clients courteously, ensuring highest standards of customer satisfaction, is met at all times.
- Experience of working as part of a team, working efficiently and effectively to support and meeting the objectives and sales targets of the business.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of Guernsey roads to give directions