Our client is seeking a Technical Manager to work directly with the Deputy CEO of Strategy.
- Liaising with stakeholders including government, regulator and industry members regarding technical finance industry developments
- Contributing to the development of the jurisdictional strategy for financial services
- Providing chair/secretariat to industry steering groups
- Undertaking/overseeing research and analysis
- Drafting discussion and other papers
- Informing the marketing communications plan of the agency, marketing themes and topics and to determine key messages and contribute to communications output
The ideal candidate should have at least five years of experience in financial services or public policy, hold a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, law or related subject, or an equivalent professional qualification, and have excellent organisational, oral and written communications skills.