Our client is seeking an individual with of 3-5 years’ experience within an accounting environment to join their team as a Finance and Administration Technical Team Coordinator.
- Supervise workflow within the F&A technical team
- Co-ordinate the team to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality service, ensuring that all client service standards are met for the client base.
- Production, review and authorisation of Management Accounts, Management Reports, Statutory Accounts and all other reporting requirements within pre-set time frames.
- Assisting with deposits including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements. Reviewing payments and receipts, monitoring cash and Letter of Credit requirements.
- Supervising and reviewing investment reports and analysis, including controlling and reconciling investment management purchase and sale contract notes, portfolios and calculation of capital gains and losses.
- Assisting with the production of budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the relevant client needs.
- Potential attendance at Board Meetings, including the presentation of accounting and investment matters.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- High degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Supervisory and presentation skills.
- Ability to use initiative, problem solve and be self-motivated.
- Excellent all-round communicator at all levels, with a positive working attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability to change.
- Good organisational and time management skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Comprehensive working knowledge of accountancy, business and IT software.