How do you fancy working in a brand new office? Our client is seeking a Tax Associate to assist the Guernsey Tax team with the preparation of personal and company tax returns.
- Responsible for own portfolio of basic clients, with assistance and guidance from a Tax Senior.
- Preparation of personal and company tax returns for Guernsey (and UK entities occasionally), and corresponding by letter, email and telephone, ensuring accuracy and timely preparation to meet deadlines, ensuring the file is completed to a high standard before submission for review, clearly highlighting any issues and endeavours to exceed client expectations.
- Liaising with authorities regarding tax and social security queries and responding in an efficient and timely manner, developing knowledge over time, and increasing confidence to deal with more complex issues.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A-Levels (3 C’s or above), or equivalent, or Degree (2:1 or above), or equivalent.
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounting with Guernsey tax knowledge