Do you have a professional qualification in nursing, social work, or equivalent? Do you have experiance in multi-agency working and networking? If so, the Youth Commission is looking for a Support Worker to join their team.
- To work directly with children, and young people aged 5-18 years who have experienced bereavement through one-to-one, and group work.
- Provide information, advice, and support to families who have experienced a bereavement.
- To work in a flexible and respectful way with families in times of crisis.
- Help identify the needs of children and raise awareness of how they can be supported.
- Explore and identify other bereavement services and organisations to identify opportunities to improve and develop the work of the Sunflower Project.
- Provide a safe and secure working environment and to be an ambassador.
The hours for this role are 9-5.30 pm. If you are passionate and committed, have experience of working with children and young people in an informal setting, and have a warm and inclusive approach, then email the Youth Commission to apply directly - Sophie.Gavey@youthcommission.gg.