An exciting and diverse opportunity within a large IT services company has just become available for an individual with a strong skill level.
Within his technical role, you will set up new users and disable them when they leave, attend to fault calls logged through the Helpdesk, and assist with monthly housekeeping tasks.
- Assist with Printers / Scanners and DYMO label issues
- Setup company iPads with applications etc
- Troubleshoot staff’s WIFI connections and Bluetooth connections
- Setup new desks and assist with staff moving desks
- Repatch floor panels via the Network switches and trace simple faults
- Troubleshoot day to day issues with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint issues
- Carry out a monthly stock control report of all equipment and advise as to extra hardware needs to be ordered.
- Alert for any licenses that are running low, so more can be ordered in time for new starters
- Maintain the meeting rooms and be on hand to help out staff with client meetings.
- Maintain staff’s telephone lists when new staff arrive/leave
- Provide remote support to clients
Included: A car and petrol allowance will be provided as you will be independently traveling to and from customer sites during working hours.
If you have previous experience in an IT support role and are looking to move up to the next level contact our team today!