An online business is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to be responsible for managing the day to day blog content, influencer relationships and social media accounts as well as the content, posts and videos.
- Manage the day to day onsite social media activities, ensuring customers are presented with the latest trends, new product/brand arrivals.
- Identifies and recruits new bloggers, vloggers and influencers whilst maintaining relationships with current ones.
- Works collaboratively with relevant departments; purchasing, logistics, promotions to ensure that social have the relevant stock.
- Implements offers and promotional activity on social as required by the Promotional Plan
- Researches markets and competitors to stay up to date with customer and competitor trends, share learnings within and outside of the team when relevant.
- Optimises social and influencer reach through thorough reporting and measurement, reporting back to the team.
- Monitors Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and web traffic metrics.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Remains up to date with the very latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Has the ability to identify and engage with influencers within the beauty industry.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues across the business.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail is essential to this role.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.