A major banking group is seeking a Senior Trust Officer to join their team, to administer a complex portfolio of trust and companies and maintain client relationships, providing an overall quality service.
- Develop working relationships with clients, intermediaries and internal contacts to maximise client retention.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of company and trust structures;
- Maintain the highest level of trust and company administration in order to minimise business risk and to adhere to a culture of compliance with policies and appropriate risk management.
- Prepare minutes and resolutions as required;
- Attend client meetings
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good understanding of the relevant laws
- A minimum of five years relevant trust and company experience
- Understand the basic features of the different types of investment product
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Good numeracy skills and ability to understand routine documents
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills