Our client is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their Private Client Team, where they will be responsible for the reviewing of trust deeds, company articles, legal agreements etc. to identify key clauses and terms, as well as effecting investments and monitoring cash liquidity across structures.
The chosen candidate will assist with ad-hoc projects where required and new business proposals and take-ons.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ trust and company experience
- STEP or ICSA Diploma qualified (or other relevant qualification) - essential
- Good GCSE / ‘O’ levels including English and Mathematics at grade ‘C’ or above
- Microsoft Office - Word / Excel / Outlook skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills for transactions, also anticipating what other deliverables / support may be required (consents, advice, CDD, resourcing)
- Ability to work using own initiative, prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs
- Good commercial awareness
- General investment knowledge and awareness
- Ability to contribute towards the risk control environment of the company