A leading investor services group is seeking a Senior Officer to join their Company Secretarial team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in managing company board and committee meetings including scheduling meetings, coordinating, and distributing packs, taking notes and drafting minutes, tracking actions, and circulating minutes
- Assisting in completing in-house company secretarial actions
- Ensuring ongoing compliance for boards and committees
- Assisting in completing statutory in-house company statutory registers
- Reviewing and updating key policies and procedures
- Assisting in reviewing in-house company financial statements
Experience of minute taking is crucial, along with excellent written and verbal skills. A relevant qualification would be ideal, along with sound knowledge of regulatory legislation, however, this is not essential as full training can be provided. If this sounds like a great opportunity, get in touch to register today!