Do you have a passion for customer service and exceeding client expectations? A leading fund administrator and corporate service provider is seeking a Senior Fund Administrator.
You will be responsible for supporting a set of fund client relationships and you will manage day-to-day service delivery needs, in accordance with the departments’ service standards and company policies and procedures.
- Support the ongoing contractual relationships and operational delivery of services to clients
- Support the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met or exceeded
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts
- Support relationship managers and the finance function for any outstanding client debt
- Work with your team to build and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as other teams and provide day-to-day assistance, advice, and support.
- Promote the organisation's capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities and achieve contract extensions or additional business
Ideally you would have 2 years relevant experience and hold, or willing to study towards a relevant qualification. If you want to find out more then contact our team today!