Our client is seeking a Senior Corporate Administrator to carry out routine day-to-day administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
- Administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
- Coordinate all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Coordinate and review the work of more junior team members
- Prepare the appropriate documents for incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings
- Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintain the register
- Maintain accurate records for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with notary offices, government offices, tax authorities and banks (as applicable)
- Ensure regulatory and statutory fillings are made in timely manner
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle expenses and complete transactions throughout the structures
The candidate will be expected to be qualified or studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or an accountancy qualification) and have strong IT and interpersonal skills.