Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a Senior Company Secretary to join their team! If you have previous experience within a Company Secretarial function, and board support experience, then you could be perfect to take on this role!
- Managing and building relationships with board and committee stakeholders.
- Planning, coordinating, and managing boards and committees, of regulated and unregulated entities.
- Managing annual board and committee performance reviews.
- Dealing with requests for corporate documentation from the business.
- Assisting in project work when necessary.
- Preparing and delivering minutes and action items to deadlines.
- Ensuring statutory filings are completed in a timely manner.
If you would like a full job description for this role and you have a relevant