An International Financial Services company is seeking a Senior Company Secretary to be responsible for providing company secretarial services to existing and prospective new funds, working with the relevant listing authorities, and ensuring the compliance with corporate governance codes, principles of best practice and company secretarial procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience working in a Company Secretarial area, fund administration or similar environment.
- Knowledge of UKLA Listing Rules, MAR and the local regulatory framework.
- Qualified ICSA/CGI (or training toward this qualification) would be an advantage.
- Good experience of writing concise and accurate minutes.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team as well as on own initiative.
For more information, email email@example.com