Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ medical IP claims assessment experience? If so, our client is seeking a Senior Claims Assessor and it could be the perfect role for you!
- Supporting the business in achieving aggressive growth targets by delivering expert claim management services.
- Managing a portfolio of claims by ensuring the best practice approach is adopted.
- Expert case management delivery of technical claim decisions and training of Junior Claims Assessors and Claims Administrators.
- Medically assess all Group Risk product claims, typically - life, critical illness, and income protection/ disability claims on Irish and international schemes/policies.
Desired qualifications and knowledge for this role:
- Diploma in Life and Disability (DLDC) under the III
- Grandfathered Status under MCC.
- QFA in Life, Pensions & Regulations under LIA.
- Expert knowledge of Group Risk Products
- Strong knowledge of Irish financial regulation and its application to life insurance companies
Ideally, you also need to be able to provide clear leadership to a team and be an excellent negotiator. In addition, strong analytical and reasoning skills are required. If this sounds a great opportunity, get in touch to register!