Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join their growing Advisory division. The advisory team helps provide advice and assistance based on their deep financial, analytical and business process skills to help clients improve the way they operate, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent and change the way they do business.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Supporting a diverse range of assignments, as part of on-site project teams
- Working collaboratively within on-site project teams
- Supporting our rapidly expanding AWM Advisory practice as well as working closely with our Technology Innovation team
- Developing our practice through recruitment and training support
- Building and developing relationships with our key AWM clients
- Maintaining a leading edge market profile
Essential skills & experience:
- Over 3 years of relevant professional experience within the AWM industry
- Excellent track record in the industry, gained through a top tier consultancy (Big 4, IBM, Accenture etc..), a specialist financial services consultancy, top tier manager, or technology / service provider
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team of advisors focusing on projects/programmes for AWM clients
- Experience of business development such as proposal writing
- Excellent understanding of AWM market trends
- Industry recognised qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE 2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma, BPR, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA is desirable.