A global leader in corporate and fiduciary services is seeking a senior administrator to join their Funds team, to undertake the following duties:
Company Secretarial Responsibilities:
- Prepare and check notices, standard and complex minutes, and any ancillary and statutory documents as required.
- Assist with the new client business take-on and exiting process as required.
- Making statutory and other filings to the Companies registration office.
- Administer a portfolio of client entities, including complex, demanding or high risk cases and ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents.
- Take responsibility for being the immediate point of contact in client relationships.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience in funds and/or trust and company administration, company secretarial or financial services environment and will have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA).