Our client is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their Private Client Services team, to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Line Manager.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigateing and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Display a sense of awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required
Candidates must have attained or be studying towards a relevant qualification