Our international client is recruiting for a new Senior Administrator to work within their Finance department.
Main tasks will include:
- Preparing or reviewing weekly cash movements using information from the administration system and from the payments made.
- Receiving payment instructions from all areas of the business and paying from the correct company bank accounts.
- Acting on queries relating to lost or returned payments, liaising with Operations colleagues and the bank as necessary to resolve any issues.
- Inputting weekly cash transfers bookkeeping all movements on to their accounting systems.
Applicants must have:
- A good understanding of administration/book-keeping processes - part AAT/FIA qualified or equivalent desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Experience with SAP Business 1 an advantage but full training will be given.
- Use of on-line banking systems is essential.
Register online to find out more about this role!