A well-established trust company is looking for a Senior Trust Officer to join their team.
- Maintaining and administering a portfolio of high net worth clients, working within a team of administrators
- Being the first point of contact for those clients and maintaining pro-active communication with the portfolio of clients by telephone, writing or face to face
- Ensuring records, both manual and electronic, for all trusts and companies within the portfolio are maintained accurately
- Liaising with intermediaries as appropriate including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and international banks in relation to trust or company activities
- Making payments by both manual and electronic methods
- Liaising with investment managers in respect of the provision of investment advisory services
- Dealing with statutory requirements for corporate clients including Annual General Meetings and maintenance of Corporate Registers.
The desirable candidate will hold a DOFA/ STEP / ICSA and/or be working towards an alternative relevant qualification and have a minimum of 7 years experience, a strong knowledge of all aspects of Trust and Company Administration (complex portfolio of high net worth companies and trusts, complex contracts and agreements) and have confident communication skills.