A well-established trust company is seeking a STEP qualified Senior Trust Officer/Trust Officer to join their team.
- Management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of trusts and companies including taking full mandate responsibility
- Maintaining and developing personal contact with clients, advisors and other related parties, will include some travel
- Taking fiduciary decisions on the mandates assigned within Company guidelines
- Co-ordination of mandate specific transactions with bankers, lawyers, accountants, agents or consultants
- Administrative overview and control of mandates assigned including financial, accounting and database reviews
- Technical support of more junior team members
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the administration of trust and company structures, solid, fiduciary background, have previous experience in dealing with HNWI in a private banking/fiduciary environment and excellent communication and client relationship skills.