A provider of corporate trustee services is looking for a Senior Administrator, to join a dedicated and progressive team, providing comprehensive administration services to their international client base and their structures, whilst administering a complex client portfolio.
Technical / Professional / Qualification Requirements:
- Completion or part completion of a relevant Professional Qualification (i.e. ICSA or STEP)
- Evidence of sufficient Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Understanding and experience of compliance, risk and the mitigation thereof
- Understanding of CRS/FATCA and experience of with the classification thereof
- “B” Signatory
- A competent understanding of Guernsey Company and Trust Laws
- Basic awareness of UK taxation for individuals and its impact on offshore structures
- Awareness of current Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation and related codes of practice
- Transactional / restructuring experience.